Zombies Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nano_[PL]

Nano_[PL]

** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!! Empty
PostSubject: ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!!   ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Today Om3n close server fot the test when i go back on the server i saw i lost my exp exactly 31 exp.
I dont play on the server for lose my exp!!!! Many players lost their exp and thay dont want to continue to play on the server if they will lost exp.They lost more exp then I but its equally important. Repair that!!!! Its angry all player with admins!!! Its a proff i have 238 exp and now i have 207 exp!!!!
** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!! Sa-mp-11
Back to top Go down
Koszmar

Koszmar

PostSubject: Re: ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!!   ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 am

I lost 120 exp Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HutPL

PostSubject: Re: ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!!   ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:06 am

Om3n I have a problem, and exactly lost 130 exp. It was as though they were not enrolled the game. If you have something on this deal it would be grateful. Like you I do not believe this Koszmar can confirm that the lvl 4. I use Google translate. Very Happy
Om3n can you give me back my 130 exp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!!   ** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

** LOST EXP !!! ** Here you can write about your lost exp !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zombies Era :: games :: ZombiesEra-
Jump to: